Honduras Night Sounds
Finally figured out how to get the audio online. Internet is spotty here at the Dodson compound. So, the audio follows after the jump.
The clip is around 6 minutes. I'm talking at the beginning and end a little bit. Working on my radio voice. If you listen closely the ocean comes through in the background.
Link to honduras sounds

The clip is around 6 minutes. I'm talking at the beginning and end a little bit. Working on my radio voice. If you listen closely the ocean comes through in the background.
Link to honduras sounds



2 Comments:
Hi Michael,
Great idea to post sounds. I'd love to hear what Honduras does sound like at night. I think the sampling on that clip is off. It sounds like a 45 played at 33 or actually much less! If I have some energy tomorrow, I'll try to speed it up.
So I want to hear more about what you are actually doing day to day. What is a day in Honduras like? What are your activities (I mean besides spying on birds and murdering innocent ticks)? Who do you interact with?
Actually, looking forward to when you get back and you can tell us all over lunch. --AB
I'm not seeing any sounds/links... did you pull it down?
Post a Comment
<< Home